General information about San-Med Hair Transplant
San-Med Hair Transplant is a modern office located in the walking distance from the center of Bielsko Biala. The clinic offers professional help and our doctors will answer any questions you might have regarding the problem of excessive hair loss. We carry out advanced treatments in hair restoration surgery and our innovative offer is dedicated to both men and women. We use several techniques in performing hair transplantation: conventional FUT treatments, where a thin donor strip is grafted from the occipital area with enough hair to be transplanted, individual follicular unit extraction from the donor (FUE), and the BHT treatments, where the follicular units are transplanted from the beard, chest or armpits. Apart from transplanting hair into the head region we also transfer units into the eyebrow and eyelash area. We obtain the follicular units with a modern technology device: S.A. F. E SYSTEM.
Our clinic's qualified medical team performs hair transplantation treatments under the supervision of Dr. Artur Sandelewski, a second degree specialist in general surgery and a certified doctor of aesthetic medicine. The innovation of the applied transplantation techniques has been developed by continuous contact with the best experts in the field. Dr Sandelewski is member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery, a reputable medical association gathering doctors from all over the world specialising in transplantation. Our patients can not only count on the service of the highest quality, but also on full anonymity and discretion as well as an intimate atmosphere in private and friendly surroundings.
Equipment and modern apparatus
In San-Med Hair Transplant clinic we use the most technologically advanced medical equipment to ensure our patients of the highest quality treatments carried out at our facility. We continuously learn and implement further treatment techniques, to be able to offer our patients minimally invasive and faster methods characterized by greater efficiency and shorter rehabilitation period. The following medical apparatus is found among the equipment we use in our procedures:
- S.A.F.E. System - an advanced surgical device for obtaining individual grafts. The system is used for the FUE transplantation procedures. It has a specially constructed end piece acting to reduce damage of obtained transplants to a minimum. The system runs at a variable rate, which allows you to obtain healthy and useful hair.
- Stereoscopic microscope - a microscope, which is used to prepare the transplants to be transferred. We precisely select the obtained units under the microscope and pick out the best and healthiest hair for transplantation.
- Transplantation cannula - special needles with a diameter of 0.75 mm. We use them for obtaining individual units in the least invasive way. The use of these needles minimizes skin damage, and thus, the resulting scars are almost invisible.
For the safety and convenience of patients
It is our utmost priority for our patients to feel entirely comfortable at our office. The entire San-Med Hair Transplant medical staff strives to ensure that our guests relax and unwind during their stay and feel comfortable during the treatment. Specifically for this purpose we have prepared several amenities.
- Specially prepared surgeries - our surgeries are adapted to the modern quality standards, and our patients can expect most comfortable stay.
- Individual approach to each patient - each of our guests obtains individual treatment. Each case is different, therefore, during the consultation we thoroughly consider all aspects and treatment techniques, and we select the best method of treatment for the patient.
- A guarantee of full anonymity - we do realize that for many of our patients undergoing hair transplantation procedures is clearly a sensitive issue, therefore we provide you full anonymity and work in an intimate atmosphere.
- The first night stay included in the price of treatment - patients who pay over 10 000 zlotys for their treatment are offered an overnight stay at the Folwark Hotel.
- For foreign patients - if our patients are arriving by plane we provide free transportation from the airports in Katowice and Krakow to ensure our guests' maximum comfort.
- Payment in instalments - patients undergoing treatments in our office can pay for the procedure in convenient installments.
Achievements and certificates of San-Med Hair Transplant
The person who attracts a growing number of patients to the San-Med Hair Transplant each year and at the same time the shining star of the clinic is Dr. Artur Sandelewski. M. D., PhD. He is a true professional and expert, passionate about his work, who regularly participates in conventions and scientific conferences on restorative hair surgery. By continuously improving his knowledge and developing the skills he can expand the range of offered procedures by the innovative treatments providing great results. As he is continuously in touch with other hair transplanting specialists he is able to follow the latest trends and systematically becomes acquainted with the advanced technologies in the field. In 2012 Dr. Sandelewski was the only doctor in Poland to take part in the 20th International Convention of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS), a prestigious medical association gathering surgeons specializing in hair transplant operations. Dr. Sandelewski represented Poland at the congress, which took place in Paradise Island in the Bahamas. During congress he had the opportunity to meet with the renowned experts in the field of hair transplanting science including Dr. Gambino and Dr. Tsilosani - specialists who formerly taught him the techniques of hair transplanting. He also met with Dr James A. Harris, who introduced him to the innovative S.A.F. E System. Afterwards, dr Sandelewski decided to purchase the device and thus became the only doctor in Poland who uses the SAVE treatment method for the FUE hair transplantation. At the convention Dr Sandelewski received the prestigious membership of the ISHRS organization.