General information about Mandala Clinic
Mandala Beauty Clinic is a state-of-the-art facility offering a range of plastic surgery and aesthetic medicine procedures. We also do hair transplants using the STRIP and FUE methods and laser aesthetic gynaecology treatments (LVR). We have a number of innovative medical devices enabling us to perform minimally invasive and effective procedures. These include 3D & 4D Vaser Lipo HD Liposculpture for body shaping, Cool Lipo for laser lipolysis, and SmartPULS IPL for laser hair removal. We also have several types of lasers (including Biopixel and Bioshape) and innovative tissue expanders to stretch the skin of the head.
We rejuvenate the patient's appearance with botulinum toxin, hyaluronic acid fillers, injection-based mesotherapy, and platelet-rich plasma (PRP). We offer patients a range of medical peels, laser therapy to remove skin imperfections (cellulite, scars, hyperpigmentation, and acne), and photorejuvenation.
As part of plastic surgery, we do breast shaping (augmentation and reduction), as well as rhinoplasty and otoplasty. We do blapheroplasty and face and neck lifts. We improve the appearance of the abdomen using abdominoplasty and add roundness to the buttocks using fat transfer or silicone implants. We also perform body contouring using different technologies, from ultrasonic waves to laser energy.
We help women by improving sex quality and by getting rid of the problem of urinary incontinence. We offer laser vaginoplasty, perineoplasty, labiaplasty, G-spot augmentation, and hymen reconstruction. We treat patients with gynecomastia and men who want to increase their penis size. We also treat people suffering from obesity, performing endoscopic Orbera intragastric balloon implantation.
Facilities and high-tech equipment
One of our many strengths is our high-tech equipment, which enables our specialists to carry out innovative treatments with a high degree of effectiveness and minimal invasiveness. The medical equipment we use includes:
- 3D & 4D Vaser Lipo HD Liposculpture – a high-tech apparatus for ultrasonic liposuction. It allows us to separate unnecessary fat from the surrounding tissues with high precision as well as do body contouring. We use it on the whole body, including sensitive areas such as the upper arms, face, neck or the inner thighs.
- Cool Lipo – a device for laser lipolysis. It works by damaging fat tissues using laser in difficult to treat areas (including the arms, neck, cheeks, and chin). During the procedure, the light of the Cool Lipo laser system causes new collagen fibres to form, which leads to greater flexibility and firmness of the exposed skin.
- Tissue expander – a balloon-shaped device made of flexible silicone rubber. It is used to stretch the skin and is used in many fields of medicine, including plastic surgery in women after mastectomy (creates a pocket for the breast implant). In our clinic, we use it to accelerate the reduction of the head surface for patients with excessive hair loss.
- Ultrasound – an ultrasound apparatus equipped with a variety of programs, including Doppler. Doppler ultrasound enables our specialists to assess the venous system and to locate the affected veins and arteries. The examination precedes treatment of vascular disorders to help doctors plan treatment.
- Analyser – a device by the Japanese company Tanita used to precisely measure weight and body fat. The device's technology is based on bioelectrical impedance analysis (BIA) enabling us to analyse body composition.
- Biocavity PLUS MED – a system for cavitation to reduce excess fat tissue and cellulite. The apparatus rapidly switches phases from the liquid to gas as a result of pressure reduction. We combine treatment using this device with lymphatic drainage and vacuum and endodermic massage, which facilitate the removal of damaged adipocytes.
- Scarlet RF – a minimally invasive system which is a combination of bipolar radio frequency, fractional laser, and 25 electrodes in the form of micro needles. Treatments using this system rejuvenate and regenerate the skin, remove imperfections such as acne and hyperpigmentation, and reduce pores.
- Biopixel – a new generation fractional CO2 laser. This is an innovative system used for surgical and dermatological procedures, including photorejuvenation, hyperpigmentation treatment, and scar removal.
- SmartPULS IPL – a device using CMP technology, which competes with the standard IPL system used in hair removal treatments. It is equipped with a large treatment head shortening the duration of the procedure; it also has digital light control.
- Bioshape – a laser system is used in treatments to reduce body fat and cellulite, as well as skin rejuvenation. The device has four different heads, combining the advantages of endothermic massage, infrared, radio waves, and vacuum.
For the safety and comfort of our patients
We make every effort so that our patients feel completely comfortable and their stay at our clinic is pleasant. We offer treatments performed by doctors with impressive work experience, using state-of-the-art equipment. We guarantee a pleasant, friendly atmosphere and comprehensive care. To ensure that patients feel safe and comfortable, we have prepared several amenities:
- Modern clinic – all treatments and consultations take place in the comfortable environment of our well-equipped, modern clinic. Our guests are sure that they are under the care of professionals for whom work is a passion.
- Comfortable waiting room – patients spend time waiting for consultations or treatment in the spacious but cosy waiting room decorated in muted colours. Our guests can relax and unwind in comfortable, wide sofas amid subtly selected accessories and green elements.
- Diverse offer – we have a wide range of medical services. Every patient can count on individually tailored treatment. We have many state-of-the-art devices and a team of specialists with many years of professional experience.
Mandala Clinic's achievements and certificates
We are proud of our many achievements and strengths. These include a qualified medical team directed by Dr Samir Ibrahim, an acclaimed plastic surgeon, a specialist in hair restoration and aesthetic gynaecology. The team consists of experienced doctors who do not cease to develop and continuously improve their skills. They do this by attending workshops and specialized courses as well as through regular participation in conferences and scientific congresses. Being up to date with the latest medical news enables us to implement innovative techniques in our clinic. In addition, the continuous desire to broaden our knowledge allows us to develop innovative laser plastic surgery procedures – the only ones available in Poland.
We learn innovative methods of treatment from the best specialists, often the creators of these methods. We learned the secrets of 3D & 4D VASER Lipo Hi Definition Liposculpture from Dr Alfredo Hoyos in Bogota and Dr John Millard in Denver – the fathers of the technique. The clinic's director, Dr Samir Ibrahim, is currently the only plastic surgeon in Poland using this method. He is also a certified trainer, and his clinic is a member of the ABS Institute (Advanced Body Sculpting Institute) and DYNAMX (International Center for Artistic Body Sculpture).
We also work with an American expert in the field of laser aesthetic gynaecology, Dr David Matlock. He is a renowned plastic surgeon, who for over two decades has been popularizing and refining Designer Laser Vaginoplasty (DLV) and Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation (LVR) techniques. Collaboration with Dr Matlock and the completion of a number of specialized courses allowed us to open the only LVR Laser Aesthetic Gynaecology Centre in Poland.