General information about Euro Hernia
Facilities and high-tech equipment
During procedures performed in our clinic, we use high-tech medical equipment from renowned manufacturers. We have the latest generation equipment, which enables us to perform procedures quickly, efficiently and safely. We carry out hernia repair using mesh, including lightweight and self-affixing which require less suturing.
For the safety and comfort of our patients
Dr Ratajczak's patients can count on professional medical care in a comfortable environment. The hernia treatment centre is located in a modern building equipped with air conditioning. Our medical staff is well educated and highly skilled. They remain available to patients 24 hours a day. We put forth every effort to make patients feel comfortable. To ensure that patients undergoing treatment in our facility feel safe and comfortable, we have prepared several amenities:
- Modern treatment room – treatments are performed in an operating room using the latest medical equipment and the highest quality materials.
- Comfortable waiting room – patients spend time waiting for consultations or treatments in the large yet cosy waiting room. The stylish interior, the comfortable wide sofas and subdued wall colours create are a place where patients can fully relax and unwind.
- Rooms for patients – after procedures, patients stay in cosy air-conditioned rooms. Each room has its own bathroom, satellite TV and Wi-Fi. The rooms are equipped with practical side tables and a wardrobe.
- Wi-Fi – the building is equipped with Wi-Fi, so that patients waiting for treatments or consultations can surf the web.
- Parking for patients – we have a large parking lot located directly next to the clinic.
Euro Hernia's achievements and certificates
Our biggest assets are the experience and skills of the clinic's director, Dr Andrzej Ratajczak. From the very beginning of his career, he has devoted much attention to furthering his knowledge in the field of hernia surgery and the biomaterials used during treatment. In 1999, he received the academic title of doctor of medical sciences for his dissertation entitled "Evaluation of the results of tension-free inguinal hernia repair" under the guidance of Prof. Michal Drews. A year later, he passed the state exam with honours, thus obtaining the title of surgeon. In addition, he regularly participates in trainings and continuing learning courses.
Dr Andrzej Ratajczak also takes an active part in the work of the Polish Hernia Club. In 2010-2012, he was the Club's director, and organized a herniologist congress under the patronage of the President of the Association of Surgeons. He is currently a member of the Scientific Council of the Club.