General information about Estetica
Estetica has a varied selection of treatments for nourishing and rejuvenating the skin. We use a number of renowned preparations for filling wrinkles, including Hydrobalance – Restylane Vital™ Light, which revitalizes the skin all over the body, with particular emphasis on "difficult" areas (including the backs of hands, neckline, and around the eyes). We also use professional hyaluronic acid-based fillers, Restylane, Surgiderm, and Stylage as well as preparations based on botulinum toxin. We specialize in reducing wrinkles and restoring skin firmness. Our equipment includes the high-tech fractional CO2 laser, which we use during resurfacing, to reduce acne and post-traumatic scars, and to eliminate hyperpigmentation and skin imperfections.
We restore volume and firmness to tissues with volumetry and intradermal implantation of special threads with hyaluronic acid. We rejuvenate the appearance with mesolift, which combines mesotherapy and the lifting and smoothing effect of the preparation.
We offer various body shaping and contouring methods. We perform lipolysis (intralipotherapy) as well as non-surgical breast enlargement with Macrolane gel. We use Macrolane gel for shaping the buttocks, calves and thighs, as well as for penis enlargement. We also perform labia correction using hyaluronic acid-based preparations specially formulated for intimate areas.
We carry out non-surgical correction of the shape of the nose and chin, and remove local accumulations of fat. We help patients suffering from excessive sweating of the armpits, hands, and feet. We eliminate cellulite and stretch marks. In our clinic, you can also get rid of unsightly dark circles under the eyes as well as acne and postoperative scars. We remove hyperpigmentation. We also treat excessive hair loss using injection-based mesotherapy.
Our clinic's distinguishing features include a wealth of renowned preparations used for rejuvenation, smoothing and illuminating the skin. We use innovative treatment techniques that are gentle acting yet give visible results. We are gradually acquiring more medical devices and implementing new techniques to be able to provide patients with the highest quality of service. The medical equipment we use includes:
- Fractional CO2 laser – used for resurfacing, which is a skin rejuvenating treatment by removing the surface layer. We use it to remove acne scars, stretch marks, and postoperative scars.
- Microcannula – we carry out treatments consisting of injecting preparations into the skin using microcannulas. Their blunt tip enables quick and efficient procedures while maintaining patient safety and comfort. The greatest advantage of microcannulas is the elimination of the risk of damaging nerves and vessels during treatment.
For the safety and comfort of our patients
Our clinic is a modern facility that offers patients a range of rejuvenating treatments that are minimally invasive. Our methods are highly effective; and satisfied with the results, patients can return to their daily activities soon after the procedure. To ensure our guests feel safe and comfortable (both while at our clinic as well as during the procedures), we have prepared several amenities for them.
- Well-equipped office – all treatments are performed using the most advanced preparations and medical equipment that are commercially available. Thanks to the innovative techniques we use, we are able to obtain excellent treatment results, and the effect duration is longer than standard methods of treatment or regeneration.
- Anaesthesia – during procedures requiring anaesthesia, we use Emla cream to reduce patient discomfort and minimize pain.
- Parking spaces – patients can park their cars in one of the parking spaces in front of the building.
Estetica's achievements and certificates
Dr Katarzyna Letowska-Andrzejewicz has a specialization in general surgery. She frequently shares her knowledge, appearing as an expert in popular TV programmes such as "Metamorphoses" (she has participated in them for several seasons). She works with the Family Magazine "Uroda Zycia" ("Beauty of Life"), as well as with the advertising agency Modart. In addition, she is on the jury of prestigious events dedicated to promoting a healthy lifestyle and the creation of beauty; she is a member of the jury of "Miss Polonia Lublin province", among others. In 2012, her clinic received the Certificate of Reliability from the Polish Reliable Company Programme. This certificate is a confirmation of the high reliability of the distinguished company as well as its excellence in customer service.
Dr Letowska-Andrzejewicz is constantly furthering her knowledge in the field of aesthetic medicine. She is a regular participant of Polish and international conferences, conventions and scientific congresses during which she shares her experiences with recognized experts on skin rejuvenation. This way she is continuously learning about technologically advanced medical devices and non-invasive methods of treatment, which gives her the opportunity to broaden her offer of treatments performed at her clinic.
Estetica Aesthetic Medicine's videos
Gabinet Estetica - dr Katarzyna Łętowska - Andrzejewicz