General information about Dr Robert Jamont Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Medicine Clinic
Dr Robert Jamont Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Medicine Clinic is a modern medical centre that offers a wide range of plastic surgery procedures. We carry out corrective surgeries of the face, including upper and lower eyelid tarsoplasty, rhinoplasty, and Silhouette brow lift. Our offer also includes breast plastic surgery (augmentation, reduction, lift, and surgical treatment of pseudogynecomastia and gynecomastia), abdominoplasty, and correction of the external genitalia. We also perform aesthetic medicine procedures (smoothing out wrinkles using hyaluronic acid and botulinum toxin, medical peels, and corundum crystal microdermabrasion) that stop the signs of aging and restore the skin's natural beauty and vitality.
Our goal is complete Patient satisfaction; as a result all treatments are performed by a second degree specialist in plastic surgery with many years of professional experience, whose knowledge and skills are a guarantee of excellent results. To ensure the safety of our Patients, many procedures are carried out under tumescent local anaesthesia (TLA), which is a modern, safe alternative to general anaesthesia. We also ensure a friendly, warm atmosphere in our facility. Our competent personnel is always smiling and happy to answer Patients' questions, giving them the maximum of their time and attention, as well as an individual approach to their problems and expectations. We thoroughly and honestly inform Patients what effects can be expected after the procedure, dispelling any doubts and explaining the specifics of treatment and the action of the preparations used. We want every visit to our clinic to be a pleasure for Patients; therefore, we focus on honesty, understanding, and trust.
Facilities and high-tech equipment
We are aware of the fact that modern medical equipment greatly expands the possibilities of plastic surgery and aesthetic medicine; it also improves Patient safety and facilitates the doctor's work. To provide our patients with the highest quality procedures, carried out in accordance with the latest achievements in plastic surgery and aesthetic medicine, our clinic has high-quality leading edge equipment with all the necessary safety certificates from leading manufacturers. Our equipment includes, among others:
- Fractional CO2 laser – a laser that causes controlled damage to the skin to stimulate intensive regeneration and collagen production, thereby enabling rejuvenation and improving skin firmness, removing hyperpigmentation, skin damage, scars and stretch marks. The traditional CO2 laser head is also used in dermatologic surgery; thanks to its precise cutting and coagulation of small blood vessels, it is used to remove skin lesions such as fibromas, warts, and other skin nodules. Wounds after laser procedures heal quickly, and the swelling is smaller than in the case of surgical procedures.
- MATRIX- BioDynamic system – a modern system used for precise implant selection before breast augmentation surgery. The Matrix system allows to accurately determine parameters that are important for the treatment results, such as the width and possible asymmetry of the chest, the distance between the clavicle and the nipple, the elasticity and quality of the breast skin. On the basis of the measurements and the Patient's wishes about breast size after surgery, the system makes precise calculations and selects the appropriate shape and size of the implant. Use of the Matrix system enables total predictability of the results of breast augmentation surgery, which has a significant impact on Patient satisfaction.
For the safety and comfort of our patients
Our Patients' comfort and well-being are important to us, that is why we put forth every effort to make sure that each visit to our clinic occurs in a friendly and warm atmosphere. The amenities we have introduced for the comfort of Patients include, among others:
- Modern interiors – Dr Robert Jamont Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Medicine Clinic is located in the MSWiA building in Zielona Gora. It is a modern, well-equipped facility that meets all the standards for such centres.
- Competent personnel – the friendly and warm atmosphere is created by competent, smiling personnel who are always willing to answer questions, explain the specifics of treatments, and the action of the preparations used. We focus on an individual approach to each patient; we devote the maximum amount of time and attention to each of them, advise, and select the most appropriate treatment technique.
- Proven formulations – for Patient safety and excellent aesthetic medicine procedure results, we use only proven formulations from renowned global manufacturers (Restylane hyaluronic acid gel produced by the Swedish biotech company Q-Med AB, a world leader in the field of fillers; Princess hyaluronic acid formulation from the Swiss company Croma). As a result, we can be confident of the effects of our work, and the procedure is not associated with any risk of complications.
- Comprehensive medical care – our facility offers its Patients comprehensive medical care, from the consultation through the procedure to postoperative care. The price of each procedure carried out under general anaesthesia includes the cost of anaesthesia, 24 hours spent in the clinic, and the necessary postoperative tests and exams. Patients also do not pay any additional costs associated with changing dressings, removing sutures or specialized postoperative clothing (postoperative bras after breast surgery, compression garments after liposuction).
- Free aesthetic medicine consultations – Patients can take full advantage of free aesthetic medicine consultations during which Dr Jamont helps them select the most appropriate procedure.
- Comfortable patient rooms – after procedures, our Patients rest in comfortable patient rooms at Urolog Specialized Medical Centre under the constant care of nurses.
- Parking for Patients – Patients can leave their cars in the car park in front of the building.
- For foreign Patients – to facilitate communication with foreign Patients, our staff speaks English.
Dr Robert Jamont Plastic Surgery Clinic's achievements and certificates
Our greatest achievement is the huge, constantly growing number of satisfied Patients for whom Dr Jamont has helped restore a beautiful appearance, well-being and self-confidence. During the almost fifteen years on the medical services market, we have performed several hundreds of different procedures improving the quality of life for many people. Patients appreciate Dr Jamont's broad knowledge and extensive experience, as well as his commitment to work and individual approach to each Patient. Their respect and trust are extremely important to us and the best reward for the efforts we make to systematically improve the quality of our services.