General information about Dr Piotr Szulc Urology Clinic
Dr Piotr Szulc Urology Clinic is a facility that offers patients professional treatment of urological diseases. In our centre, patients will find help for many diseases, from phimosis and urolithiasis to urologic oncology. Dr Szulc, who is the clinic's director, qualifies patients for surgeries, leads post-operative observation and care of patients, especially in cases of cancer. He does endoscopic procedures as well as minor open surgeries. He performs foreskin cosmetic surgery and circumcision in men with phimosis. He treats hydrocele, urolithiasis, and prostatic hyperplasia as well as benign prostatic hyperplasia. He recently expanded the scope of medical care to include treatment of male infertility. He treats patients suffering from erectile dysfunction; Dr Szulc has many years of experience treating sexual dysfunction.
We have fully equipped medical offices, where we conduct consultations, detailed diagnostics (including transrectal ultrasound and prostate biopsy), and treatments. We also have a modern operating theatre with all the necessary equipment and devices. We offer comprehensive treatment of urinary incontinence in men and women. In close cooperation with a qualified physical therapist, we conduct electrical stimulation therapy, and treatments combine behavioural therapy, physical exercises, and Biofeedback training. Thanks to modern methods of treating stress urinary incontinence, we have already helped many patients deal with this embarrassing problem.
We guarantee discretion, a friendly atmosphere, and professional assistance. Our patients can count on a comprehensive diagnosis preceded by a long and thorough clinical examination, as well as individually selected treatment for their disease.
Facilities and high-tech equipment
We are aware of the importance of high-tech equipment in the quick and effective treatment of urological diseases. Thanks to our equipment, we can offer our patients the latest, minimally invasive treatments that enable short recovery. The medical equipment we use includes:
- Apparatus for electric stimulation – a modern medical device used for the treatment of urinary incontinence. We stimulate the pelvic floor muscles to contract while using alternating currents as a series of pulses. The apparatus is equipped with a special electrode (vaginal for women, rectal for men, and rectal or surface for children).
- Endoscope – a device with its own light source, used to perform endoscopic procedures. With its use, our specialists can assess the condition of the inner walls of organs.
For the safety and comfort of our patients
We attach great importance to patients' comfort and safety; thus, we work hard to ensure that a visit to our clinic is a positive experience. Our patients' well-being is our top priority. To ensure the comfort of the patients visiting our facility, we have prepared several amenities.
- Modern offices – all treatments and consultations are carried out in modern, well-equipped medical offices, where patients can feel that they are under the care of professionals.
- Intimate atmosphere –bearing in mind that for the majority of patients a visit to a urologist may be embarrassing, we ensure an intimate, friendly atmosphere and provide full discretion.
- For people with disabilities – people who have problems with independent mobility and patients in wheelchairs can easily access our clinic using the convenient, wide ramp in front of the building.
- Parking – patients with cars can park their vehicle in the parking lot directly in front of the clinic.
Dr Piotr Szulc Urology Clinic's achievements and certificates
Our clinic's biggest advantage is the knowledge and experience of our director, Dr Piotr Szulc. He is a second degree specialist in general surgery as well as a European certified urologist; he passed the urology specialization exam receiving very good marks, thus obtaining the prestigious FEBU title (Fellow of the European Board of Urology). Since 1999, he has been diagnosing and treating erectile dysfunction. In that time, he has helped hundreds of men deal with this agonizing ailment. He has continuously broadened his medical knowledge, enabling him to expand the scope of the offered treatments and innovative techniques.
His experience and skills allow him to provide expert opinions in the media. He has repeatedly given interviews about urological diseases and the risks associated with them. Among others, in 2012, he told readers of the Internet portal medonet.pl about priapism and its treatments.