General information about Dr Pernak Beauty and Medicine
Dr Pernak Beauty and Medicine is a comfortably furnished facility specializing in plastic surgery and aesthetic medicine. We are proud of our well-equipped offices and wide range of techniques for rejuvenating our patients' appearance. We offer resurfacing using a fractional CO2 laser, photorejuvenation using the Palomar StarLux system, mesolift, and filling in wrinkles with hyaluronic acid based preparations. We offer botulinum toxin therapy and services using laser ablation. We perform laser treatments to permanently remove unwanted hair as well as blepharoplasty with surgery or a fractional CO2 laser.
We offer professional lip shaping and body contouring procedures. We do injection lipolysis in patients with smaller amounts of adipose tissue; we also use the Body Jet device to carry out water liposuction. The patient's own adipose tissue collected using the device can be used in other areas of the body, including the breasts. We augment breasts without surgery, using Macrolane gel. We also use Macrolane gel in men who want to enlarge their penis.
The services we offer include treatment of venous insufficiency. We remove lower limb varicose veins with a laser, obliteration (sclerotherapy), and surgically. We help patients with skin lesions such as moles, warts, fibromas, and angiomas. We excise them using laser therapy and traditional surgery. We treat excessive sweating with botulinum toxin. We eliminate stretch marks, cellulite, and scars. We treat excessive hair loss using mesotherapy.
We also work with specialists in all fields of dentistry, so we can offer our patients beauty treatments improving the appearance of the skin as well as the teeth.
Facilities and high-tech equipment
We are proud of our well-equipped clinic. We systematically participate in further education courses, thus gaining authorizations to use the latest devices. This allows us to expand our range of offered treatments and to tailor treatments for each patient. The medical equipment we use includes:
- Fractional CO2 laser – a laser system, which emits light into the skin and is absorbed by the water contained in the cells. The consequence of the process is a photothermal reaction, which rapidly raises the temperature of the water in the tissues, and then its ablation, i.e. evaporation. As a result, cells (including collagen) are destroyed, while simultaneously intensively stimulating the production of collagen and the repair processes of the skin.
- Laser ablation – a laser, whose action is based on evaporating the epidermis and upper level of the dermis as well as shrinking collagen fibres. We use it to reduce visible signs of photoaging, to treat acne scars, and to remove scars. We also use it to remove warts and moles on the skin.
- Palomar StarLux – a multi-functional system used in our clinic for skin photorejuvenation treatments and to eliminate vascular changes and various types of skin lesions (hyperpigmentation, sunspots and age spots). Its action is based on penetrating the skin and emitting an intense pulsed light (IPL). That pulse stimulates cells to begin the natural healing process.
- Doppler ultrasound – an ultrasound device equipped with the Doppler function. The exam is based on analysing changes in the frequency of the ultrasound waves bouncing from a moving obstacle, such as blood. Using Doppler ultrasound, we can determine the direction and speed of blood flow and the location and size of vascular changes.
- Video dermatoscope – a high-tech device used for non-invasive diagnosis of pigmented moles. We use it to visualize a skin lesion on a monitor, which allows us to analyse morphological features that are invisible to the naked eye. The exam consists of applying a camera to the skin, whereby the image of the lesion is transmitted to the computer, wherein a special program begins its analysis.
- TrichoScan – a computer program whose purpose is to analyse and determine the ratio of anagen to telogen hairs. We use it to carry out a computer analysis of the condition of the hair and the strength of its growth (trichogram). The test is a quick, non-invasive and painless method of assessing the nature of hair loss and the effectiveness of restorative treatment. It consists of placing an analyser probe onto the scalp, after shaving 1cm² of the head surface. The test results are visible on the computer screen.
- Body Jet – a system for eliminating body fat and contouring the body with Water-Jet Assisted Liposuction (WAL). The device's innovative technology enables selective removal of unnecessary local accumulations of adipose tissue with the use of a stream of aqueous solution. The innovativeness of the Body Jet system also consists of the possibility to reimplant the collected fat cells for contouring and shaping areas of the body that require adjustments (for example, in breast augmentation procedures).
For the safety and comfort of our patients
Our guests' well-being and comfort are our top priorities. We make every effort to ensure a patient's time in our clinic is exclusively a pleasurable experience. We are gradually acquiring more medical devices and improving our skills, so we can offer patients more and more new, minimally invasive, highly effective treatments. To ensure that patients undergoing treatment at our facility feel safe and comfortable, we have prepared several amenities:
- Modern treatment office – all procedures take place in the well-equipped, modern office using high-tech medical equipment. As a result, our patients can be sure that they are under the care of a professional.
- Cosy consultation room - we take care of every detail, from ensuring our guests' feeling of safety to every detail of our clinic's interior design. Our consultation room is tastefully decorated keeping in mind the patients' comfort.
- Comfortable waiting room – patients spend time waiting for consultations or treatments in the large yet cosy waiting room. It has a comfortable interior with wide, comfortable sofas and tastefully selected accessories enabling our guests to fully relax and unwind.
- Individual approach – we not only have great experience, but also an individual approach to each person that visits us. We select the best method of treatment, offering advice, as well as attentively listening to patient expectations and needs.
- Intimate atmosphere – treatments at our facility are performed in a pleasant, intimate atmosphere, so that patients have the feeling of staying at a spa resort. Additionally, we provide each of our guests with full discretion and anonymity.
Dr Pernak Beauty and Medicine's achievements and certificates
Dr Pernak Beauty and Medicine is a modern and comfortable facility where patients spend their time with pleasure. This is due to the pleasant and friendly atmosphere that prevails in the clinic. Other advantages include the well-equipped offices, our professionalism and great approach to patients, and the distinguished director, Dr Mikolaj Pernak. He is continuously improving and learning, which is confirmed by his numerous diplomas and certificates. He participates in further learning courses in Poland and abroad. He is also a regular participant in Polish and international medical conferences. Staying up to date with the latest medical reports allows him to offer patients an exceptionally wide range of treatments.