General information about Medifem
Warsaw dental clinic Dentistica is designed for patients, who care for a professional and comprehensive dental treatment. Experienced staff offers friendly atmosphere and our excellent location in the center of the capital allows for fast and hassle-free travel. The owner of the clinic, dr Michal Pelc, is determined to ensure the highest standards of treatment and patient satisfaction.
Our offices offer comprehensive treatment rendered by experienced dentists who will assist you with complex dental conditions. One of the greatest advantages of our clinic is offering a complete dental treatment in the scope of orthodontics, endodontics and dental prosthetics (we offer braces, retainers, root canal treatments inlays, onlays and overlays). We carry out oral surgery procedures; our patients can also undergo implantological treatment with products manufactures by Astra and Straumann. Our doctors are trained to work with children, we also offer dental treatment for pregnant women.
Dentistica is a dental clinic committed to provide utmost satisfaction to the visiting customer. We devote special attention to the contacts with patients and therefore our dentists are always happy to answer your questions, dispel doubts and provide detailed information on the treatment. Our professionalism is reflected in our excellent reputation among clinic patients and ever-increasing number of regular customers.
Equipment and modern apparatus
As our main goal is customer satisfaction and utmost comfort of the patient, all of the treatments are performed with the use of modern equipment manufactured by reputable companies. This way the treatment time is shorter, and the procedure itself more efficient and painless.
- Digital Radiovideography system - its application allows you to adjust more precise doses of radiation during X-RAY diagnostics.
- Ultrasonic surgical knife - a device offering great precision in making fine, thin cuts as well as bone modeling, and thereby helping to avoid using a drill or bone saw providing a completely new quality in dental surgery procedures.
- Dental microscope for root canal procedures - the device allows the doctor to find all canals of the root, and large magnification of the image makes it easy for the dentist to carry out high quality treatment.
- Intraoral cameras - cameras make it easier for the dentist to perform treatments and the patients have an opportunity to observe the procedure step-by-step, which increases their sense of security.
- Inhalation sedation - patients, who suffer from a strong fear of dental treatment, may be anesthesized with nitrous oxide, i.e. laughing gas. Treatment with sedation is also often used during dental treatment of very young patients.
- The Beyond System - is considered to be the most effective and safest technique among currently available whitening teeth methods. It allows for instant teeth whitening brightening your smile by more than a dozen shades. It does not damage enamel and does not cause any side effects.
For the safety and convenience of patients
Because we want you to visit our office with pleasure, the Dentistica clinic is equipped with a range of amenities to ensure our patients feel comfortable during treatments, and while they are waiting for them.
- Air-conditioned rooms and lounges - before treatments the patients can relax in our cozy lounges, watch an interesting program on TV or DVD.
- The guarantee of the services provided - we provide our patients with a feeling of security by providing post-service warranty for our treatments.
- ViziLite Plus - is a 5-minute test that uses fluorescent light to help dentists spot abnormal changes in the mucous membranes that line the inside of the mouth and throat and diagnose suspicious changes.
- Modern methods of treatment - we offer dental treatment at the highest world standards, including rehabilitation of the temporomandibular joints in collaboration with the Swiss Dental Institute, reconstruction of proper occlusion or root canal treatment performed under the microscope, filling the root canals with hot gutta-percha.
- Dental treatment in pregnant women - our clinic provides future mothers with special dental care during pregnancy. If necessary we maintain constant contact with your gyn/ob, caring for you during pregnancy, and the types of anesthesia we use reduce the possible risk of complications to the bare minimum.
- Treatment of children - in our clinic, we know that the youngest patients require special treatment, therefore our doctors are well-trained to work with children. Children who experience fear of dental treatments are offered laughing gas inhalations, which effectively soothe and eliminate the sense of fear.
- Cooperation with Dental Union - for your convenience and comfort we work with renowned dental prosthetic laboratory Dental Union, which handles prosthetic works professionally and in a timely manner using materials of the highest quality .
- Offers for businesses - Dentistica offers comprehensive dental care for your staff members. In addition, the immediate family members of the employee will also be covered.
- For foreign patients - to facilitate communication with patients from abroad, our staff speaks fluent English, German and French.
Achievements and certificates of Dentistica
In our offices we perform treatments using most technologically advanced equipment and materials of highest quality, including implants of the worldwide recognized brands, such as Astra and Straumann. We also make sure that our doctors are constantly developing their skills to ensure the highest quality and comfort of treatments. To meet these criteria, in 2011 Dr Michal Pelc has obtained an international EDI-OSIS Certificate, attesting his skills to perform implantological procedures at the highest world standards.
In addition to performing comprehensive dental treatments our clinic staff is also active in different domains of life. We regularly support the Dzieci Niczyje (Nobody's Children) Foundation, and our clinic has been awarded the prestigious Foundation's Friend title. We also participate in the Great Campaign of Meal Sponsoring for Children in Schools. Additionally, Dr. Pelc authored numerous publications and on many occasions he was a dental consultant for articles written to well-known magazines and medical press.