General information about Damadent
DamaDent Orthodontic-Dental Clinic is a modern centre that specializes in orthodontics. Our equipment includes a high-tech digital X-ray, among others. We help patients with malocclusions using the latest generation of braces (permanent and removable). We do conservative dentistry treatments for adults and children. We offer photocured fillings (coloured primary teeth fillings for children) and a series of hygienic treatments, such as ultrasonic scaling or sandblasting. We also do sealing of primary teeth and fissures as well as fluoridation. We help patients with pain caused by diseases of the dental pulp. In their cases, we carry out endodontic procedures to clean out one or several tooth canals.
Our range of services also includes aesthetic dentistry; we do teeth whitening using the overlay method and in-office treatments. We also offer a variety of prosthodontics procedures. We rebuild patients' dentition using metal frame and acrylic dentures as well as ceramic bridges. We correct imperfections of the front teeth, improving their shape, colour and size using high quality porcelain veneers. In addition, we offer all-ceramic and porcelain crowns.
Facilities and high-tech equipment
For patient comfort and satisfaction, we have been successively acquiring additional medical equipment and expanding our offer. Thanks to the latest equipment, we can offer innovative treatment techniques that are less invasive with a shorter recovery time. The medical equipment we use includes:
- Digital X-ray – a modern x-ray machine that enables performing precise dental x-rays. Due to its multi-functionality, we are able to also offer panoramic and cephalometric x-rays. Having this type of medical equipment allows us to perform procedures without patients having to go to another facility to take the required images. It significantly reduces the time spent in the clinic.
- Dental sandblaster –a dental device used for sandblasting teeth. We use it for cleaning patients' teeth of any plaque (especially hard to reach surfaces) using special sand dispensed under pressure from the nozzle.
- Ultrasonic scaler – a device based on ultrasound technology. It is used to remove tartar from teeth.
- Equipment that ensures sterility of the tools used and complete patient safety.
- Autoclave – Class B Millenium autoclave from the Italian company Mocom. It has a chamber made of stainless steel (its volume capacity is 17 litres), a pulse vacuum drying system with forced ventilation, and a program for automatic water collection and draining. It also has an LCD monitor and a constant energy efficient steam generator.
- Electronic sealer – Millseal impulse electronic sealer from Mocom. We use it for quick sealing of paper and plastic packaging.
For the safety and comfort of our patients
Patients' well-being and satisfaction are priorities for us. We put forth every effort so that the time spent in our clinic is in a pleasant atmosphere. We made sure to not only have the latest medical equipment, but also the furnishings and interiors have been adapted so that patients feel relaxed and safe. To ensure the best conditions for patients visiting our facility, we have prepared several amenities.
- Modern office – all procedures take place in the well-equipped, modern office using high-tech medical equipment.
- Comfortable waiting room – patients wait for consultations or treatment in the cosy waiting room with a TV and Wi-Fi. Its interiors are decorated using strong, optimistic colours, which help patients unwind.
- Dental treatment of children – the youngest patients visiting our clinic are properly cared for and their treatments are conducted in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. As part of conservative dentistry services, we offer coloured primary teeth fillings, among others.
- For people with disabilities – patients with disabilities or who have problems with independent mobility can easily access our clinic using the convenient, wide ramp.
Damadent's achievements and certificates
Our greatest strength is the knowledge and experience of the clinic's director, Dr Malgorzata Kloszewska, a specialist in orthodontics who has been directing the clinic for 23 years. She trained under world-renowned orthodontists, learning their innovative surgical techniques, which she then implemented in the clinic's offer. In 1998, she participated in a course taught by the prominent orthodontist, Dr R. G. "Wick" Alexander, and in 2003 in a course taught by Dr Stephen Williams, an orthodontist from Denmark. In 2007 and 2009, Dr Kloszewska took part in courses taught by Dr Bernardo Garcia. These and other courses and workshops enabled her to further her knowledge of the latest orthodontic treatment techniques, so that today she can even help patients requiring complex procedures.