General information for the MML Medical Center
Located in the heart of Warsaw the MML Medical Center offers patients quick, precise, minimally invasive diagnostic services and effective treatment methods. We strive to offer our patients treatments with short recovery periods while maintaining the patients comfort level, safety and organism tolerance as our main priority.
The most important step in the treatment process is to provide an accurate initial diagnosis. During diagnosis our doctors apply their knowledge and take advantage of high end diagnostic equipment available at our facility. The MML Medical Center is outfitted with a (VNG) videonystamograph which is used to examine the inner ear for diagnosing the cause of vertigo, imbalance and other problems. We offer hearing exams with the use of the latest audio meters, nasal passage exams also known as rhinomanometry and fibroscopic exams which allow us to determine the cause of snoring and sleep apnea. We perform comprehensive screening exams, ophthalmic exams including eye ultrasounds. We perform 3D computed tomography and have an advanced ability to identify malignancies with the help of NBI technology.
We invite patients for a consultation with our knowledgeable and experienced specialists who will provide a precise diagnosis based on an interview and specialized exam and later offer an individually tailored therapeutic treatment plan. We provide patients with visits to internist doctors, who offer emergency treatments, chronic disease checkups, diagnosis of metabolic diseases, prevention and detection of cardiovascular, digestive and other diseases.
Our offer includes consultations for acute and chronic ENT conditions as well as pre and post-operative checkups. During a visit we use the latest diagnostic equipment. Our ENT specialists treat patients with impaired balance, dizziness and tinnitus of an unknown etiology.
The ophthalmic offer at our facility includes pre and post-operative checkups with the use of high end equipment (bio microscope). Our ophthalmologists not only identify and correct vision problems but also treat eye diseases including eye cataract and eye lid treatments.
Patients suffering from acute and chronic headaches and nervous system problems are offered treated by our neurologists.
Patients suffering from seasonal infections, asthma or from digestive tract diseases and skin irruptions are offered treatments provided by an experienced allergist. Our allergy clinic offers diagnostic exams which are performed in addition to a detailed medical exam while also offering therapeutic treatments which help deliver relief from symptoms.
Our offer also includes dietary advice. We recommend our dietary consultations not only to those who wish to lose weight but also for patients who suffer from cardiac diseases, kidney disease and metabolic problems as well as food intolerances and allergies. We also offer dietary advice for children and teenagers as part of our diet coaching which allows us to establish an individual solution and help motivate patients towards maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
The MML medical Center has a very well outfitted technical facility making it possible to perform on site surgical procedures. Our facility is outfitted with 9 diagnostic - treatment rooms, hospital ward which includes 2 surgical treatment rooms and 11 hospital beds. We perform nasal surgery, ENT treatment procedures, ophthalmic surgery, including cataract treatment, clearing of tear ducts. We perform orthognathic treatments (maxillo-facial surgery), plastic surgery procedures and reconstructive surgery (including amongst other plastic surgery of the head and neck, reconstruction of damaged tendons and nerves and the removal of cancerous tissue). We also offer diagnostics and surgical treatment of the musculoskeletal system and treatment of sports injuries. Those who wish to improve their appearance with the help of non-invasive methods are encouraged to take advantage of our esthetic medicine offer.
We invite you to check out offer.
High tech equipment
The MML Medical Center is a professionally equipped facility with its own diagnostic-treatment rooms and a hospital ward making it possible to perform surgical procedures. Additionally our facility also includes monist other:
- Videonystagmograph - a device used to exam the inner ear by the detection of movements. The detection is performed with the help of a camera and then transferred to a computer which generates a graph used for further analysis. The test is performed for those suffering from recurrent imbalance and dizziness occurring for unknown reasons.
- 3D computed tomography unit - a device which uses x-rays to provide a detailed diagnostic imaging of both inner organs, soft tissue and bone. The 3D tomography method is far more precise when compared to a standard x-ray and is above all a quicker method which emits a smaller amount of radiation. The method allows for the early detection of cancerous and non-cancerous lesions before symptoms of a disease can occur.
- Audio meter - an acoustic device which is used in diagnosing hearing problems. We have a tone audio meter which determines the type and level of a hearing condition and an impedance audiometer, which is used to examine the middle ear and tympanic cavity pressure.
- Computer rynomanometer - a device which allows for the assessment of flow through the nasal cavity by measuring pressure.
- Fibroscope - an optical device which is used to assess the degree of narrowing of the nasal cavity, nasopharynx, pharynx and larynx as well as the vibration of tissue in the diagnosis of the cause of snoring and sleep apnea.
- Ophthalmic ultrasound - an ultrasound which uses ultrasonic waves for ophthalmic diagnosis. The device allows us to perform a biometry and determine the strength of the intra ocular lens and is also used during the diagnosis of diseases of the posterior segment of the eye.
- NBI - a technique which uses light of a wavelength of 415 nm and 540 nm, which is absorbed by the blood and surrounding capillaries. The device allows for detailed imaging of skin changes, is structure and arrangement. NBI is used to detect neoplastic changes.
Amenities for patients
The MML Medical Center is a fully outfitted facility which guarantees professional care in a pleasant and comfortable environment. Our rooms are air conditioned and are adapted to meet the needs of disabled persons. We offer patients free beverages and access to Wi-Fi. We accept cash payment, debit or bank transfer.
Our facility is located in downtown Warsaw which makes it convenient for locals and patients from out of the city to reach us.
Accomplishments and certificates for the MML Medical Center
Our facility holds ISO 14001:2004, PN-N-18001:2004 and ISO 9001:2008 certificates in treatment, hospitalization, post and pre-operative patient care as well as in diagnostics and specialized ambulatory care. In 2010 the MML Medical Center obtained a European medal for diagnostic procedures and treatment of sleep respiratory disorders. Additionally we are recommended by the Business Center Club as a reliable and credible firm.
We work alongside with many medical facilities in Poland including amongst other the Szpital Bielsnski Hospital in Warsaw, the Otolaryngologii i Okulistyki Wojskowego Instytutu Medycyny Lotniczej Clinic and international facilities - Antwerpen University Hospital in Belgium, Pan Klinik in Germany and others. Our doctors offer solutions to problems related to sleep disorders and have gained the attention of international scientific societies, including the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and the International Surgical & Sleep Society.