General information about Gamma Medical Center
Gamma Medical Center is a multispecialty clinic which guarantees comprehensive diagnostic services and treatments which up until now were only available at main state operated hospitals. We have been on the market since 2013 and have treated over 20 thousand patients, who can count on comprehensive treatment. We believe that by taking a holistic approach to diagnosis and treatment will provide quicker and more effective results.
Our medical staff consists of experienced doctors who specialize in treating different parts of the musculoskeletal system. We employ outstanding plastic surgery prosthetists, hand surgeons and back surgery specialists. Both treatments and materials used are individually tailored to meet the patient’s needs. We specialize in orthopedic surgery, we also perform surgical re-treatments. We offer a full range of minimally invasive and highly specialized treatments with the use of the latest materials and highest quality implants.
We offer the highest quality orthopedic medical services. We have a vast amount of experience in providing clinical and ambulatory care. We specialize in both restorative and surgical treatments. We treat close to all locomotor disorders resulting from injuries or disease from treating simple fractures to arthroscopy and extensive spinal stabilization and joint replacement. We perform ligament reconstruction and articular cartilage treatments with the use of amongst other collagen membranes.
We begin therapy by providing an accurate diagnosis of the patient. We have a wide range of diagnostic tools, we offer amongst other X-ray and ultrasound exams. Our clinics offer includes magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography. Gamma Medical Center is authorized by Philips – allowing for access to the latest methods in diagnostic imaging.
We offer an innovative test used to detect infection surrounding the prosthetic joint. We are precursors in the field of orthopedic stem cell treatments, surgical time delaying therapy. Additionally we use modern techniques to treat injuries with the use of implants. We place emphasis on minimally invasive treatment techniques such as DiscoGel (we are the only facility in the Masovian voivodship to offer such treatment).
We perform hand and wrist surgery, we also offer shoulder, hip, foot and knee surgery. We offer oncologic orthopedic treatments. We offer diagnostic exams and treatments for benign and malignant lesions.
Our doctors also specialize in performing spinal surgery. We treat diseases and injuries as spinal disc herniation, osteoporotic spinal fractures, degenerative spondylolisthesis and stenosis. We perform specialized neurosurgical treatments with the use of the latest minimally invasive treatment methods. We offer innovative spinal surgery with the use of a DiscoGel preparation and percutaneous spinal stabilization, decompression of the spinal canal and cervical discectomy. We carry out surgical procedures by performing a small incision, allowing us to reduce the hospitalization time to a minimum.
We also offer rehabilitative care. We provide access to the latest and proven treatment methods which help patients recover from injuries and orthopedic diseases. We can help a person make a full recovery after undergoing extensive spinal surgery. We employ staff who specializes in treating musculoskeletal injuries and diseases as well as specialists who offer cardiac rehabilitation, obesity treatments and treatment of lifestyle diseases.
Our clinics offer is complimented by our specialist clinics. Our patients can take advantage of medical advice offered by doctors specializing in amongst other general and vascular surgery. We also offer cardiology, neurology and psychology consultations. We offer cardiac and metabolic diagnostic services.
As part of our sports medicine offer we perform exams and provide opinion ones capacity to play sports.
We invite you to check out our clinics offer.
High tech equipment
We are a Philips authorized facility. Our facility is fitted with the latest diagnostic and surgical equipment. We have amongst other:
- Phillips DigitalDiagnost Flex – a digital X-ray camera which reduces the patients exposure to radiation to a minimum. The device is used during orthopedic and general diagnostic exams.
- Phillips HD15 camera – our clinics offer includes standard orthopedic ultrasound exams and minor orthopedic treatments carried out under ultrasound observation. High imaging quality ensures an accurate and credible diagnosis.
- Phillips Achieva 1,5T – a modern magnetic resonance imaging device fitted with amongst other a series of coils used for examining the spine and limbs.
- Phillips MX 16 EVO computed tomography unit – we have access to a device which allows us to perform comprehensive orthopedic diagnostic and other types of exams, including the sinuses and head.
Amenities for patients
We are distinguished from other medical facilities for offering not only minimally invasive methods of treatment and consultations with recognized experts. The Gamma Medical Center offers its patients:
- Quick recovery – thanks to the use of innovative treatment methods, the recovery period has been reduced to a minimum, as well as the hospitalization and recover period.
- Welcoming hospital ward – our comfortable 1 and 2 person rooms remain at our patient’s disposal which include washrooms, internet access and full meals.
- Operating rooms – we have modern operating rooms with laminar flow and an intraoperative X-ray. Short waiting times – patients do not have to wait several months for treatment.
- Patient guardian – each patient is provided with an individual guardian who oversees the treatment process.
- Cooperation with insurance companies – we help patients who have suffered from accidents to receive appropriate settlement.
- Cost assessment – prior to beginning treatment each patient receives an accurate treatment cost assessment.
- Parking for patients – the rear of our building has designated parking for our patients.
Accomplishments and certificates for the Gamma Medical Center
The Gamma Medical Center has been serving patients since 2013, since that time we have earned the trust of over 20 thousand patients. The quality of our services are backed by an ISO 9001:2015 certificate. Our success is determined by the amount of satisfied patients, who we have helped to recover. Our clinics reputation has helped to attract famous persons – one of our patients is Anna Harkowska a para Olympic athlete as well as the volleyball team at the AZS Warsaw University of Technology who remain under the care of our specialists.
Our facility has gained recognition the most influential mass media “Wprost” magazine which published an interview with one of our specialists, the daily “Gazetta Prawna” enthusiastically made reference to the treatments we perform at our facility with the patient’s stem cells. References to our facility were also made in “Puls Medycyny”.
Our doctors continually work on improving their qualifications and take part in prestigious medical events. We were present at amongst other the XII Forum on Spinal Surgery, the Conference on Preventive and Personalized Medicine and the International Congress ICRS.