General information for Ars Estetica Wrocław
Ars Estetica is a modern and fully-equipped medical facility which offers its patients a wide selection of services ranging from medical treatments, esthetic surgery to laser therapy which allows us to offer comprehensive and minimally invasive skin rejuvenating and body shaping treatments. We offer the latest treatments designed to improve the firmness and elasticity of the skin (Ulthera, radiofrequency, volumetry), we rid the skin of various skin problems such as acne, discolouration, redness, enlarged capillaries and scars, we have the technology to provide you with quick and effective body shaping (Velasmooth, UltraShape and Liposhock treatments), our offer also includes different techniques in treating varicose veins of the lower limbs ( sclerotherapy, laser treatments and the use of the latest Steam Vein Sclerosis device) as well as cosmetic treatments.
Excellent treatment results and patient safety re our main priority which is why we have outfitted our facility with the latest high end medical equipment, manufactured by world world renowned companies. Our clinic is outfitted with amongst other Fotona SP Dynamis, Mosaic eCO2 and Fraxel Re: store lasers, we also have an Ulthera lifting device for non-invasive lifting, a medical device for the latest non invasive method of cellulite removal, biorevitalization, Lavatron LVT 250 skin lifting and a high end 3D Vectra XT imaging camera used for taking images of all body parts.
Our high end equipment is just as important to us as the competencies and knowledge of our doctors, which is why Ars Estetica is staffed with specialists from several branches of medicine who have many years of experience and who frequently participate in continuing education courses, special training sessions, seminars and scientific congresses both domestically and internationally to further develop their professional competencies and skills. Our doctors are also members of numerous prestigious Polish and international scientific associations, including the Polish Society of Phlebology, Polish Society of Esthetic Medicine and Anti-Aging, the American College of Phlebology (ACP), the International College of Surgeons and the Polish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Esthetic Surgery.
It is important for us that all patients who visit our clinic experience a warm and welcoming environment, which is why our friendly and competent staff members will make you feel right at home and our doctors will dedicate their time and effort to answer each patient’s questions and individually select an appropriate treatment program. Our clinic is housed inside modern and spacious interiors, designed in compliance with the highest standards and well decorated with elegant colours.
High tech equipment
We are aware of the fact that the latest, most effective and safe treatment procedures can only be performed with the use of high end equipment, which is why we have fitted our clinic with the latest high tech equipment, produced by leading manufacturers of medical equipment around the world. Our medical equipment has all of the necessary safety certificates, reassuring our patients that their treatments will be performed as safely as possible. Our clinic is outfitted with the following and includes amongst other.:
- Fotona SP Dynamis laser - the latest high end laser system, consisting of two lasers an Nd: Yag and Er: Yag laser, which allows us to perform a wide range of treatment procedures. The laser is used during amongst other procedures involving the closing of enlarged capillaries, reduction of acne rosacea, erythema as well as hemangiomas, while also allowing us to perform T3 photo rejuvenating skin treatments (Nd:Yag laser light) and fractional rejuvenating treatments by means of smooth ablation (Er:Yag laser light). The device makes it possible to reach deeper layers without damaging the epidermis, as well as the ability to perform an ablation of the epidermis and skin one micron at a time. Thanks to the special features of the manually operated lens, it is possible to treat both large areas as well as barely visible problem areas, the advanced safety and pulse feedback control system (EFC) guarantees a high level of safety during treatment.
- Mosaic eCO2 laser - one of the most effective laser devices, used to firm and smooth the skin. The laser beam penetrates deep into the skin and instantly evaporates tissue, creating microscopic openings which stimulates skin regeneration. The device allows us to eliminate wrinkles and visually rejuvenate facial skin, as well as remove scars and blemishes giving us the ability to perform complete laser skin peels and laser microdermabrasion. The Mosaic eCO2 laser treatments can be performed safely on the entire body, even on the delicate skin of the neck, cleavage and hands.
- Jeisys Nd: Yag TriBeam Q-Switch laser - the latest in laser blemish and tattoo removal, the advanced technology behind this laser allows for treatment without damaging any tissue surrounding the treated area. The use of a 532nm laser allows for the removal of blemishes and tattoos red, orange and purple in colour, on the other hand the 1064nm laser allows for the removal of skin discolourations (Beckers and Ota nevus) and the removal of tattoos red, blue and brown in colour as well as a cold laser peels.
- Cynosure Cynergy laser - a state of the art platform used to treat different types of vascular problems such as flat hemangiomas, PWS nevus’s and “cherry angioma” type vascular problems as well as redness. A dual wavelength camera: 585 nm and 1064 nm, both wavelengths are combined together in a unique and patented technology Multiplex (MX), which proves to be more effective than the use of a single wavelength, guaranteeing more effective treatment results.
- Hair removal laser - our clinic uses the latest device which allows for the removal of excessive body hair even for those with a darker complexion.
- Fraxel Re: Store laser - a state of the art laser, used for amongst other the removal of post operative and acne scars, sun damage and fine lines above the upper lip and around the eyes. The laser light penetrates deep into cell tissue beneath the skin as well as the dermis to create a uniformly spaced micro thermal area. The device is FDA certified, it’s completely safe for use on patients.
- VASER Lipo - an innovative American system used for liposuction treatments, its effectiveness is dependant on the use of ultrasonic energy waves. During treatment ultrasonic waves selectively target fat tissue while not damaging surrounding nerves, blood vessels and connective tissue. The device not only allows for an effective means of dissolving fat but also allows for a precise way of shaping ones body, making it possible to achieve results similar to those of a person who works out heavily at the gym. The device is so effective that in 2002 VASER Lipo received FDA approval which guarantees safe treatments with its use. Ars Estetica has the latest third generation of the device available at the clinic.
- Ulthera- a state of the art device which uses ultrasonic energy to shrink and re-shape tissue. The generated ultrasonic waves become focused when passing deep within the skin, allowing the external layers to remain unaffected. The ultrasonic waves create a thermal coagulation point and in term force the body to respond by synthesizing new collagen, which in turn leads to firming, lifting and tightening of the skin. It is important to note that the device is equipped with an ultrasound screen, which makes it possible to view the tissue and have direct control over the treatment process, guaranteeing effectiveness, safety and accuracy.
- Liposhock - a device which uses a combination of sound ShockWaves (SW) with increasing pressure and concentration of dual frequency ultrasonic waves to eliminate local excessive fat tissue and cellulite even in the most recalcitrant parts of the body. Additionally the treatment also smooths out, firms the skin and improves the flow of lymph throughout the body which in turn reduces the feeling of heavy legs and swelling.
- Velasmooth - a high tech device which uses patented and clinically tested ELOS technology (Electro-Optical Synergy), which is based on the combination of infared light (IR), bipolar high frequency current (RF) and pulsed vacuum pressure. It is used to reduce cellulite and during the removal of excessive fat tissue as well as for body shaping. It is one of the first of its kind device for cellulite removal and has FDA approval.
- Ultrashape - a device which uses innovative ultrasonic technology for noninvasive and painless elimination of excessive fat tissue. Thanks to the devices ability to target select select fat tissue, the device makes it possible to permanently reduce the amount of fat on select areas of the body. Additionally the advanced track-control device makes it easy to deliver energy in a uniform and complete manner, which in turn makes it possible to obtain smooth and uniform contours of the body.
- Lavatron LVT 250 - a medical device for advanced noninvasive removal of cellulite, biorevitalization and skin lifting. The device uses electromagnetic waves of a frequency between 0, 3 MHz and 10 GHz, which penetrates the tissue at an appropriate depth and stimulates fibroblast activity and the synthesis of new collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid production in the skin.
- Steam Vein Sclerosis - an innovative device introduced by CERMA a French firm, allowing for treatment of varicose veins of the lower limbs with the use of steam. The energy required to close a vein is delivered with the help of clean water, delivered in doses at a micro scale in the form of water vapour. Steam is delivered to the pathologically altered vein with the help of a very thin catheter, which guarantees very good cosmetic results. Treatment with the help of this device is very safe and comfortable because there is no risk of piercing the vessel wall or permanent discolouration, right away after treatment the patient can return to his daily activities. It is important to note that the treatment of varicose veins with the Steam Vein Sclerosis method when compared to other endovascular treatment methods allows for the closure of even winding veins located just below the skin.
- Vectra XT - a high tech device which allows for anatomical imaging of the patients shape in 3D and presenting the information on a computer monitor. The device has a wide range of uses for many different plastic surgery treatments, especially for facial and breast treatments. The device has a very high resolution, which makes it possible to see even the tinniest possible details while at the same time maintaining optimal imaging quality.
Safety standards and amenities for our patients
The comfort level and well being of our patients is our main priority, which is why we place specific emphasis on making our patients visit at Ars Estetica the most pleasant and friendly as possible. We have specifically tailored our facility with the following amenities for our patients:
- Modern interiors- Ars Estetica clinic is housed inside modern, spacious and bright interiors, designed and equipped in accordance to the highest standards concerning such facilities.
- Comfortable waiting area - patients await for treatment in a comfortable, elegant waiting area, with maintained neutral colours.
- Competent staff - our friendly staff are responsible for maintaining the highest possible quality standards for our patients, who will be happy to answer all of your questions and clarify any possible ambiguities. The doctors who work at our clinic place primary emphasis on the comfort and satisfaction of our patients, which is why we devote a maximum amount of attention and time to our patients so we can properly establish a treatment plan custom tailored to the patients needs and preferences, for the best possible treatment results.
- Patient parking - patients arriving by vehicle can park their vehicles in a designated parking area located on ul.Radosna.
- For the international patient - in order to make communication with foreign patients as convenient as possible, our staff is capable of communicating with patients in the English language.
Accomplishments and certificates for Ars Estetica Wrocław
The Ars Estetica Clinic can boast numerous achievements, amongst which the most important is a steady growing number of satisfied patients, who recommend our services to their relatives and friends. Patients appreciate the variety of different complimentary treatments, the latest high tech equipment and the experience of our doctors, as well as a friendly and welcoming atmosphere at our clinic. It is also important to mention that the high standards of our treatments, latest high tech equipment and the level of knowledge of our doctors are not only appreciated by our patients but also the media: in the press (in amongst other magazines such as “Gala”, “Uroda”, “Gentleman”) and on the internet where information regarding our clinic has been posted numerous times.
An important accomplishment of our facility is the high level of knowledge and professional experience of our doctors, who continually work on expanding their level of knowledge and skills. The founder of the clinic is Dr. Wojciech Rybak, MD/PhD who was one of the first in Wroclaw to perform a laser removal treatment of varicose veins of the lower limbs, and one of the first in Poland together with his father prof. Zbigniew Rybak to use the foam scleropathy method, with ultrasound to treat large varicose veins of the lower limbs. In addition to this prof. Zbigniew Rybak has made several scientific and didactic accomplishments and his broad level of knowledge and extremely high level of professional experience have earned him awards and appreciation: prof. Rybak received several scientific and didactic awards including the JM rector of the Medical Academy in Wroclaw and Katowice, he obtained an award from the Ministry of Health and was awarded the Gold Cross of Merit.