General information about 3g Dentist
3G Dentist is a family practice founded in 1989 in Krakow, which combines several generations of history with tradition. In 2010 the dental office had underwent renovations by its current owner Dr. Marek Woźniacki DDS, MD. Dr. Marek Woźniacki had modernized and expanded the dental office, he also added additional equipment such as a 3D scanner and a computer tomography unit.
Dr. M. Woźniacki, DDS, MD is a highly qualified specialist who had obtained his license to practice dentistry at the prestigious Jagiellonian University Medical College. He has continued to deepen his knowledge and professional experience as a dentist by continuing to follow a family tradition. He obtained his practical knowledge from his grandfather and father who were both dentists. In February 2015 the 3G Dentist Dental office was relocated to a modern and well equipped premises located in downtown Krakow on 1/02 Kielecka Street. The name 3G Dentist refers to three generations of dental tradition in the Woźniacki family.
All dental treatment procedures carried out by 3G Dental are aimed towards both adults and children. Our services consist of a wide selection of preventative dental treatment procedures, as well as restorative treatment, endodontics, dental surgery, orthodontics and prosthodontics (including the treatment of temporomandibular disorders and attrition). Our specialists at 3G Dentist are experienced in implant based dentistry. Additionally we also perform aesthetic medical procedures. By offering a combination of treatment services we make it possible for patients not only to maintain a great looking smile but also obtain comprehensive facial rejuvenation services. All treatment procedures are custom tailored individually to our patient’s needs.
By offering our patients an outstanding team of dental professionals, high-end and reliable equipment (including CT, X-ray , dental microscope, 3D scanner) and high quality materials which perfectly mimic the appearance of natural teeth. We guarantee our patients satisfaction and effective long term treatment results.
Patients are provided with high quality service from the beginning to the end of a procedure, we strive to make sure the patient is comfortable throughout the entire treatment procedure. Our office is located inside an elegant building, next door to law offices, banks and court offices, we are located 15 min away from the main square. Our friendly staff, spacious, comfortable, air-conditioned waiting area (TV, Wi-Fi) and sterile, classy treatment rooms, provide patients with a sense of comfort and most importantly safety reassurance. Our office includes a mini art gallery which contains works of art produced by local artists from Krakow. We welcome overseas patients, who can easily communicate with our English and German speaking dentists.
We provide patients with a modern treatment facility staffed with professionals with three generations of professional experienced passed down.
High tech equipment
In order to guarantee patients a maximum level of treatment effectiveness, we use innovative, modern and safe equipment. Each piece of equipment has the necessary clinical and safety approval certificates. At 3G Dentist our equipment includes:
- digital cephalometric camera - used to analyze the bone structure of the face and skull. The cephalogram makes it possible to see the soft tissues of the face, paranasal sinuses and the hard palate. It is frequently used for orthodontic, surgical and prosthodontic treatment to help show the before and after treatment condition;
- dental computer tomography unit - used to assess the conditions of the patient's bone structure prior to implant surgery or bone regeneration treatment. This particular piece of equipment is very helpful when performing complex endodontic treatment cases;
- panoramic x-ray unit - a device used to take panoramic images of the entire upper and lower jaw. This piece of equipment allows for a fast and comprehensive assessment of the patients dentition;
- x-ray unit - allows us to take high-resolution digital photos directly, without having to go to another room during treatment;
- microscope - allows us to provide accurate diagnosis and dental treatment. Used in endodontic treatment procedures (eg. working on difficult to reach canals, locating additional canals) or other procedures requiring increased precision;
- modern dental units - allow both the patient and the doctor to feel comfortable and safe during surgical and dental procedures;
- 3D scanner - used to plan, design and simulate complex dental restorations. Allows us to create a digital archive of the patient’s dentition.
Amenities for patients
We pay attention to every single detail concerning our service, our main focus is to provide an atmosphere in which our visitors will feel comfortable and at ease throughout the visit. The amenities available to our patients include:
- Comfortable interiors - our well-equipped dental office and comfortable waiting area are housed inside a modern office building located in downtown Krakow. While awaiting their turn to be seen, patients can spend their free time watching TV or reading the latest newspaper. Our dental office includes a mini art gallery, with works of art on display by local artists from Krakow. Our facility is equipped with WIFI service available to our guests.
- comprehensiveness - by combining dental , surgical , implant and esthetic medicine treatment procedures we not only care for maintaining ones smile, but also provide patients with a boost in their self-confidence.
- international patients - patients can count on complete dental care and easily communicate with our dental team in languages including amongst other German and English. For the convenience of our patients we make an effort to ensure that in the near future, we will be able to communicate in other languages - such as Norwegian and Danish. If needed an interpreter can be provided for a patient.
- air Conditioning – part of our desire to improve our patients comfort level, we have equipped all rooms with air-conditioning, which helps to keep the facility dry, clean and cooled to the appropriate temperature.
- store - we offer patients the opportunity to purchase professional dental materials for maintaining daily oral hygiene. Among them are products offered by brand name manufacturers and branded formulations only available in our store.